Monday, May 4, 2009

And baby will make 4!


So here they are the Woodruff kids. Hard to believe that this fall we will be adding one more baby to this group. It's even harder to believe that 5 1/2 years ago I cried every month thinking I would NEVER have a child of my own. Now here we are 3 kids later and one on the way. I guess Aunt Ellen was right when she told me not to worry and have faith, after all I reminded her so much of Memere~ The lord has a funny sense of humor. Needless to say, the kids are growing faster than I would like. Collin is now 4 1/2, and although he still has his shy moments he's coming out of his shell. He loves playing T-ball, and is just a silly, sweet, and sometimes wild little boy. Kylie is 3 and a true girly girl. She loves wearing dresses, and playing with her babies, and if her hair isn't just so, and her nails done nothing is right with the world. I don't know where she gets it from but it's not me. Aiden, ahh were to even start with him. He is a bundle of energy, and by far if Matt and I are ever in the funny farm he will have put us there. But he's so stinken cute! He's now 15 months old, and into everything. Far more than the other two ever where. He's also a climber. If it even semi resemebles something he can stand on he's gonna try. He's favorite thing to climb onto is his little rocking chair. Which if he stood on the seat of it wouldn't be as big of an issue, but NO he thinks it more fun to balance on the arms of the chair. LOL! He's also the freshest. He will stare you down and growl if you tell him no..and if he doesn't get a response that way he will try to hit or pinch. God help him. or us! Needless to say life is pretty busy, and with baby #4 due in october we will have our hands full, but hey, better full than empty! Every time I look at them I remember that God has a sense of humor and remember to becareful what you pray for!

No comments:

Post a Comment