Friday, April 23, 2010

Carolanne and T-ball

So since it was April Vacation, and it had been so LONG since we've gotten to see her. Mommy picked Carolanne up on Monday (4/19) to stay with us for a few nights. We were all so excited. As a special treat Mommy took us all to Wendy's and let us each get a frosty....






After our "Special treat" we went home and played for a while. We were all so excited to have Carolanne over. Later on Mommy called us all into the Kitchen and we made PIZZA. It was so much fun. Mommy put the dough onto the cooking sheet and we did the rest! Here is a video of us cooking...


After our Pizza we got in our Jammies and got ready to watch a movie and just snuggle. Here we all are!

The following day Mommy surprised us and packed a picnic lunch and took us all to the Barre Dam




After our picnic, since we were already in Barre Mommy took us to the Ruggles Lane Playground. This is Aiden's FAVORITE playground since it's all climbing things. I think Mommy just wanted us to get out some energy, but we didn't care we had a ball!







Then it was back home for dinner, bath and bed. We sure used up alot of energy and were tired!The next morning we got up and Mommy took us to the dino park in Leominster we we had another picnic with our friends the Baker's. Mommy forgot her camera though. Silly girl. Then it was time to bring Carolanne home. We were so sad, but Mommy said that Auntie Rose was really missing Carolanne and besides we already had plans for that evening. Daddy had been at a training and was coming home and, I'm not sure if you have all heard or not but Kylie and I are playing T-ball. And Wed (4/21) was our practice. Kylie wasn't originally signed up because when I played last year they said that you had to be 4 1/2 to play but when we got to my first practice we saw that Coach Tony's little girl was on the team and the same age as Kylie. So Mommy asked him about it and he said that he had extra shirts and an extra spot on his team and if it was OK with the head of Hubbardston Baseball it was ok with him if Kylie played. So we are on the same team. The Rietta Ranch team and guess what I am #1 and Kylie is #2...Mommy calls us thing one and thing 2. LOL! Anyway before practice on Tuesday Mommy and Daddy took us to the park to play. While we were there, Kylie learned to pump herself on the swing!!!!





Shane even got to go on a swing for the first time. He LOVED it!
After about 15 minuets of playing it was finally time for practice. Kylie was SO excited to be on the team. After we did our warm ups we practiced catching the ball from the bases. Here is Kylie watching what is going on And YES she really practiced in a Skirt. You know her she refuses to wear pants. Oh and No she doesn't have her glove on the wrong hand she's a lefty!!! Kylie wants me to give a special Thank You to Uncle Rick and Auntie Jocelyn who went all over the place looking for a PINK left handed glove!!!!!


Here I am practicing covering 3rd base...later I learned that I need to stand off the base not ON. I had forgotten that from last year.


Since I am player number 1, I got to be first up to bat


Ke-ke at bat!!!!

So, that was our week (4-19 - 4-25) in a nut shell. It was a pretty good week. We had lots of fun with Carolanne, and are BOTH loving T-ball. Before I go I have just one more picture to share. I couldn't help myself......

I know it doesn't have anything to do with ANYTHING I've been telling you about. But I thought it was just so cute. Shane taking a tubby in the kitchen sink. Doesn't it look like he's saying "WHAT? Doesn't everyone take a bath in the sink?" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a really fun week.
    Good to see Carolanne with her cousins having fun. love to you all.
    Aunt Pauline

    ReplyDelete