Sunday, September 6, 2009

We're ALL growing!!!!

Wow, the summer is done, and fall is here! Mommy has been telling us all how much we've grown over the summer so I thought I would tell you a little bit about it!

See that's a picture of ME above!!!!! I'm about to turn 5 in November. Mommy says she still can't believe that I'm gonna be five. I think sometimes she forgets that's I'm not a baby anymore. If you've been following our blog you know that I played T-ball this spring. Well guess what, this week I start soccer! My first practice is tuesday, and my first game it the 19th! I can hardly wait! I've also been getting really smart. Mommy and I (and Kylie too) do flash cards several times a week with letters on them and you know what, I recognize them ALL!!!!! Mommy says that makes me pretty smart! I've also grown really tall of the summer..that my pants from last fall that were way to big for me, are way to small for me now. Mommy says one thing that has NOT changed is how I'm still a silly boy! I guess she's right, I do like to act silly and make people laugh!





Kylie is 3 1/2 now. She's so smart. Right along with me she's starting to recognize letters, she doesn't want me to do anything she can't do. Mommy says she's growing very tall, and everyone comments on her beautiful hair. Although you can't tell in this picture, when it's down it's got lots of pretty curls. Kylie can't wait for our brother to come...she keeps telling us it's HER baby and she'll take care of him. Although, I think that she might be wrong and that Mommy and Daddy might be the ones taking care of him.



Here's Aiden...he's been busy growing and getting into trouble. He's now 19 months old and mommy says he's a handful. Kylie and I think he's funny. Right now he loves to climb, climbs EVERYTHING! Especially the stools that belong at the breakfast table. He's figured out how to move them around the kitchen and uses them to climb up and get things out of cabinets when he wants a treat. He's also starting to talk a ton. He repeats almost anything you say..he also is starting to answer you when you talk to him. He's so smart!







This weekend Aiden had a big moment. He showed us how much he is growing when he slept in his big boy bed for the very first time! Mommy bought a safty rail so he can't fall out of bed. Even though he's on the bottom bunk, mommy says it's still a big fall for a little guy. But Aiden did GREAT! He looked so cute sleeping down there, and I like that we get to share our bunkbeds now. GO BIG BOYS!!!! Here's a picture of Aiden the first time he slept in his bed, this was nap time on saturday (sept 5th)




Kylie and I are getting so big, that mommy is letting us practice cutting with butter knifes. Usually we only get to practice on playdough, but this morning at breakfast she let us cut our own pancakes. Mommy says that is another sign that we are growing up!














Speaking of "growing" we aren't the only ones that are getting bigger and bigger! Mommy's belly is VERY big!!!!! So big infact that she keeps telling us she lost her feet, and her belly button is popped out. We think that means the baby must be done, but Mommy says since the baby isn't a turkey that's not the way to tell. Here are some pics of Mommy and her GIANT belly. She wants us to tell you that she's 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant in these pics!


















We just can't wait till our baby brother finally comes out of mommy's belly ! We also can't wait to share his name with ALL of you!!!! We've been very busy helping mommy get ready for him to come. Yesterday we helped put his bedding in his crib! It matches the blankets on the bunk beds!










Doesn't his crib look so cute? Now all that's left to do is wait for the baby to come! Although we still have about a 53 day wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment