Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Staring COLLIN!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.....It's me Collin! It's finally my turn to tell you all about me, uninterupted. Which we all know in this house is a novelty in it's self. So let's see, what to tell you about me. You probably already know that I'm 5 and that I get to start kindergarden in the fall, which I am SO excited about. But what can I tell you that you might not know? Hmmm, well I lost another tooth the other day making it a grand total of 4 teeth! You may notice my lack of teeth in the front. I'm kind of the crazy guy of the family. Although some of you may think of me as shy and quiet, really when I'm comfortable I'm very silly and LOVE to make people laugh. I'm also kind of a love bug. I love to just snuggle with and be with Mommy and Daddy!
As you ALL know I'm the oldest of 4 kids and while I love all my siblings, I can't seem to get enough of SHANE! I mean I just adore him. I love how he smiles at me when he see's me and how I can get him to giggle. I can't wait till he's older when we can really play. Here is a picture of us snuggling in our jammies. Aren't we cute!?! Mommy says Shane looks just like me when I was his age..he's just Chubbier!

I'll do ANYTHING for a laugh...including putting this goofy hat on and make funny faces.


I really enjoy being out side, and as you may remember from entries earlier in the year I play both Soccer and T-ball. Mommy signed me up for T-ball again. It should start next month. I can't wait. So be on the look out for pics when that starts up. Obviously there is not much to do outside during the winter, but here is a picture of me enjoying the snow. I do LOVE playing in the snow!

for indoor activities I enjoy coloring, and can even write my name all by myself..and 'yes' some times I stick my tongue out while I color. What can I say it helps me concentrate. Much to Mommy's dismay, Daddy got me a nerf gun. It's so much fun and I LOVE shooting my nerf darts at the door.


One of my favorite things to do is to play video games with Daddy. Especially Mario for the Wii



No comments:

Post a Comment