Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A long over due update

Well, since I felt like Collin was slacking on the keeping up with the blog, I decided to jump in and update everyone on what's been going on. As you can guess we've been pretty busy helping Mommy take care of our new baby brother Shane. Who by the way I might add is the sweetest thing in the world. He's so cute, and good. We all LOVE him and fight over who's turn it is to hold him! Anyway, we've also been pretty busy getting ready for christmas and trying to be good..which isn't always easy. We had a very nice Thanks giving. We watched the Parade in the morning with Mommy. Then got ourseleves ready and went to Nana and Papa's for dinner. After dinner we stopped at Memere and Pepere's for a visit. Here is a picture of us before leaving the house Thanksgiving morning. Notice how nice we all look! I just LOVE dressing up and being all gorgeous and it makes me happy when the boys wear their fancy clothes too!

As we were getting ready to head out to Nana and Papa's house for Thanksgiving dinner Shane was smiling at Daddy, and we finally got a picture of it. Isn't he cute!



Here is a picture of me with all my brothers and my cousin's while we were at Nana and Papa's house for thanks giving. Next to me is my cousin Skyler who is 2 days younger than me, and next to her is her sister Kaydence who is 2.




Saturday ( December 5th) evening we had a small snow storm. We got about 4 inches, so first thing Sunday morning the boys started bugging Mommy to go play in the snow. So here are some pics of them enjoying the snow. You'll notice there aren't any pics of me, that's because I was with Memere. I'll tell you more about that later. For now enjoy some snowy pictures!






Aiden is getting a head start on learning how to drive in the snow. Guess it's never to early when you live in MA! Collin was throwing the snow up in the air...this is a pretty cool pic!








Here are the boys making snow angels!












Sunday (the 6th) after dinner and a mini birthday celebration for mommy we took our baths, got in our jammies and Mommy and Daddy put on Christmas music and then we decorated our christmas tree. We were SO excited. It was such FUN! Mommy and Daddy showed up all of our ornaments and told us about them..and we even got to help put up some of mommy and Daddy's old ones too! Here are pics of us decorating our tree.


























Even Shane had a few ornaments to put up. Mommy helped him a bit.



































Mommy says this is the best christmas gift she's ever seen..but I still think an Easy Bake oven and some barbies would be nice too













Saturday December 5th, Memere took me and Carolanne over night for a princess party. Then sunday afternoon we all got dressed up and went and saw the nutcracker with Aunt Pauline. Unfortunatly we don't have any pictures of this event since Mommy wasn't around to take any. But I can tell you how much I loved it. The girls were so pretty and really good twirlers! Anyway, saturday while I was at Memere's the boys got to go to Nana and Papa's while Mommy, Daddy and Shane ran some errands. Mommy said Shane is to little to stay with anyone without her and that's why he got to go with them. Anyway, Papa gave us all a little early christmas gift that Nana had ordered off of one of those fund raising catalogs. It was some sugar cookie dough, but it was so cool. It was very brightly colored and looked more like playdough. It says that you can mold it any way you want and then bake it. SO on monday the 7th Mommy took the dough out and let us make our own cookies. We were all so excited about it cause she said what ever we made were our own special cookies just for us..here are some pictures of the boys and I making our cookies.

































































Mommy and Daddy got in on the cookie making fun too. Here's daddy making some cookies.


















Here are some of the cookies that Mommy and Daddy made together..they did a good job huh!




















Here is Aiden with his cookies, aren't they colorful?!?!





















Here's Collin and some of his cookies














































Here is me with a few of my cookies!
























LOL...Aiden was to funny playing with the cooling rack. He kept pressing it up to his face.



Today (December 8th) Collin and I were being good frineds and playing nice. Mommy thought she would take some pics of us to prove that we DO like each other and get along good.














We were pretending that I was a Princess, and Collin was my knight and we were getting married!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment