Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Kylie and Aiden

It was another busy weekend here for us Woodruff kids. Incase you didn't hear Aiden and I had our Birthdays. Really, my really real birthday was Friday (the 22nd), and Aiden's is today (the 26th) but we celebrated it on Saturday (the 23rd) with a big party with our family and some friends. We had such a great time. It was a Princess/car theme I could hardly wait for the party to start, and I think the boys felt the same way!
Here's Shane before he got his tubby to get ready for our party. He's such a smily guy now!Here we are with our cakes. Mommy wanted to be sure to get a picture just incase things got to crazy and she forgot!

Mommy also wanted to take a few picutes of us before the party started seeing we all looked so nice!






Here are our cakes! What do you think? Mommy did a good job huh!























Finally it was time for our party to start. We sang Happy Birthday to me FIRST. I suppose that's the way it should be seeing I'm the oldest, my birthday is first..oh and I am the princess after all!











Next we sang Happy Birthday to Aiden.



Uncle Justin and Auntie Rose get some snuggle time in with Shane while waiting their turn for cake





Who-hooo PRESENT TIME!!!! Once again I went first!









Mommy reading me my cards!

Collin was being silly with the party hats!










Nana stealing some Kisses from Shane! I don't think Shane got put down the whole party. We all kept joking that there was a line to get to hold him. Finally it was Aiden's turn to open presents! He got lots of fun things too, and had waited so patiently for his turn!





Our party was a HUGE success. Thank you to all our friends and family that came and made it a special day for the both of us! After my party and I was in my Jammies I just couldn't stop Smelling my new strawberry shortcake doll that Auntie Jocelyn gave me. I LOVE her! Ahhhh, Strawberry Shortcake smells good! Even Mommy likes to smell her. She says she can't help it and it reminds her of when she was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment